Throughout the year, The Saint Peter Claver Foundation will be hosting a wide variety of fundraising and programmatic events that are available for corporate sponsorship. Sponsorship opportunities for each event feature benefits that meet the complex needs of corporate philanthropy.
The Claver Foundation will be happy to tailor sponsorship opportunities to the changing needs of our funders, and we are eager to explore new and innovative ways to partner with businesses in supporting our annual programs and projects.
The St. Peter Claver Foundation supports the work of the Knights of Peter Claver as well as special programs and projects that strengthen the communities where the Knights and Ladies reside.
The Claver Foundation shall award financial assistance to Courts, Councils, Branches, Chapters and Assemblies that undertake charitable programs in support of the goals and objectives of the Knights of Peter Claver, Inc. The assistance is specific to the communities served by the units in their respective Districts throughout the nation.
Programs supported by the Foundation are:
- The Promotion of Vocation and Religious Life among African Americans.
- Outreach and Education regarding Health Care issues of Sickle Cell Anemia, Cancer and Hypertension in the African American Community.
- Education and introduction to the Church's Pro-Life Program and Alternatives to Abortion within the African American Community.
- Fundraising for Catholic Schools in Predominantly African American Communities.
- To award scholarship and support Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
- Disaster Relief