What We Do
The Saint Peter Claver Foundation fulfills the philanthropic mission of KPC Inc. by supporting individuals and institutions committed to advancing the quality of life for all citizens by working in partnership with the Claver community. The Foundation renders service to God and His Holy Church while recognizing the Fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of man.
For over 100 years, the purpose of the Knights of Peter Claver has been to adopt the attributes as defined in the spiritual and corporal works of mercy to assist the Hierarchy and clergy of the Roman Catholic Church in the Apostolic work of which they have dedicated their lives by planning, promoting, sponsoring and executing commendable works of Catholic Action wherever and whenever possible, for giving edification by good example in deportment, in word and in deed, especially to the youth who will emulate these virtuous deeds.
The mission of the Foundation is to promote and enhance the charitable mission of the Knights of Peter Claver, Inc. by addressing the multiple needs and aspirations of the Order's members, its Parishes and the Catholic Community.
- We will establish accountability in our operations and our philanthropic endeavors.
- We desire to leave the world a better place than we found it.
- We strive to improve the quality of life for our members and their communities.
- We will actively engage individuals, corporations, public policy makers and communities to achieve our goals.
- We will act with absolute integrity and reliability.
- We will uphold the dignity of all people.
- We will deliver all of our promises to our valued supporters.
- We will build the next generation of Foundation Leaders.